Atlas of Advanced Body Sculpting
- Edition: 1 2023
- Details: 512 pages, 996 ill., Hardback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9781684202553
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
A uniquely authoritative, artistic, and practical atlas on cutting-edge body sculpting techniques
Total Definer: Atlas of Advanced Body Sculpting by internationally-renowned aesthetic plastic surgeon Alfredo Hoyos is a visually stunning atlas that presents groundbreaking and advanced surgical, fat grafting, liposuction, and body sculpting techniques. Readers will learn how to perform High Definition (HD) and Dynamic Definition (HD2) Liposculptures. Invented by Dr. Hoyos, these innovative body sculpting techniques require extensive artistic skills building curves and sculpting muscles and in-depth knowledge of anatomy and modern medicine principles. HD techniques have revolutionized the practice of liposuction and enabled creation of beautiful, natural-looking contoured bodies.
- Discussion of key topics such as surgical markings, anesthesia, equipment, postoperative care and complications help optimize patient outcomes
- Exacting details about muscles, the position of the fat, and concavities and convexities of each muscle enable recreating and sculpting beautiful bodies
- Stunning photographs provide visual insights on natural, nuanced, and artistic techniques and results
- High-yield algorithms and tables enhance acquisition of essential data and knowledge
This exquisite atlas is must-have reading for any aesthetic plastic surgery senior resident, fellow, or clinician who wishes to learn and incorporate groundbreaking total definer principles into practice.
This print book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.