- All returns require prior permission, and need to be authorized
- All returns must be accompanied by the Authorisations form, as well as a copy of the invoice and packing slip, and must have been purchased directly from Publisher.
- A return will not be accepted without the correct accompanying paperwork.
- All freight charges related to returns will be the burden of the customer.
- Trade partners must send written Requests to Return; the returned product has to correspond to the Request.
- Returns for credit must be within 18 months of invoice date.
- A book declared OP (Out of Print) must be returned within 3 months of the date of Publisher Notification and purchased within the last 12 months.
- Transit-damaged claims – where the damage occurred during the initial shipping from the publisher’s warehouse to the original customer must be claimed within 30 days of invoice date.
- Any book with a damaged scratch-off code, or where digital ancillaries (CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs) have been removed will not be accepted as a credited return.
- Short shipment claims must be accompanied by documentation (packing list, etc.) that validates and supports the claim.
- To receive a credit, returns must be in saleable condition. Damaged or unsaleable books will not be credited.
- Damaged is defined as a book that has been bent, dinged, broken, scratched, dented, or torn.
- No return will be given for offline electronic or audio visual material, including eBooks.
For any further questions, trade customers in North, South and Central America should contact firstname.lastname@example.org