Key Topics in Otolaryngology
- Edition: 3 2019
- Details: 504 pages, 58 ill., Paperback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9783132404779
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
The long and eagerly awaited third edition of this popular and compact textbook is here.
Often labelled an "exam bible" in its previous editions, Key Topics in Otorhinolaryngology provides a concise yet comprehensive overview that clinical students and trainees alike can use. It will serve as an ideal introduction to ENT and also prove to be a valuable revision aid for ENT examinations.
Conceived and edited by three very knowledgeable and highly respected ENT surgeonsfrom the UK with a wealth of examining experience and an in-depth understanding of the British, European, and International examination formats and contents.
- Contents organised alphabetically in manageable sized chapters, covering individual topics in a systematic style with great clarity.
- Liberally updated to reflect new developments in the field – with 21 new chapters, and inclusive coverage of all sub-specialties in the discipline.
- An ideal introduction to the specialty for medical students, and an accessible source of reference for general practitioners and junior doctors covering ENT.
- It is insightful and succinct, whilst providing sufficient detail to be used as a valuable revision aid for those studying for post-graduate examinations in Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
Key Topics in Otolaryngology is certain to become a much-used reference for students, primary healtcare physicians and surgical trainees alike.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.