Color Atlas of Physiology
- Edition: 7th edition 2015
- Details: 472 pages, 198 ill., Paperback (Thread Stitching)
- ISBN: 9783135450070
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
The seventh edition of this classic atlas makes mastering large amounts of complex information much easier. It provides a thorough review of everything medical students need to know to pass their pre-clinical physiology exams. Section topics include the nerves and muscles, blood, respiration, the cardiovascular system, digestion, and reproduction. This revised and expanded edition also features entirely new material on ageing, obesity, the urinary bladder, and cell physiology of the skeletal muscles.
The many user-friendly features of this book include:
- Almost 200 outstanding full-color illustrations and 10 new color plates
- Side-by-side images with callouts
- Visual highlighting of clinically relevant and pathophysiologic information with clinical key words on every page
In a compact, user-friendly format, Color Atlas of Physiology, Seventh Edition, is an invaluable and ideal study guide and reference for medical students preparing for their physiology examinations.