Science of Synthesis: Houben-Weyl Methods of Molecular Transformations Vol. 44
Cumulenes and Allenes
Norbert Krause, Stephen Hashmi, Vincent Gandon, Takeshi Kawase, Max Malacria
- Edition: 1. Auflage 2008
- Details: 508 pages, 670, 184 ill., Linen
- ISBN: 9783131189714
- Media Type: Book
- Copy protection: Adobe DRM
- Language of text: English
Science of Synthesis: Houben-Weyl Methods of Molecular Transformations is the entirely new edition of the acclaimed reference series Houben-Weyl, the standard synthetic chemistry resource since 1909. This new edition is published in English and will comprise 48 volumes published between the years 2000 and 2008.
Science of Synthesis is a quality reference work developed by a highly esteemed editorial board to provide a comprehensive and critical selection of reliable organic and organometallic synthetic methods. This unique resource is designed to be the first point of reference when searching for a synthesis strategy.
- Contains the expertise of presently 400 leading chemists worldwide
- Critically evaluates the preparative applicability and significance of the synthetic methods
- Discusses relevant background information and provides detailed experimental procedures
For full information on the Science of Synthesis series, visit the Science of Synthesis Homepage