RadCases Plus Q&A Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Edition: 2 2020
- 256 , 552 , Paperback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9781626238688
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
Essential gastroenterology cases and board-type Q&A review to help you pass your exam!
RadCases Gastrointestinal Imaging Second Edition by Stephen Thomas and Jonathan Lorenz expands on the rich study experience that has been tried, tested, and popularized by radiology residents around the world. The new edition includes important variations on prior cases, updated diagnostic and management strategies, and new pathological entities. One hundred new, carefully selected GI cases are focused on helping radiology residents navigate and assimilate a daunting volume of digestive-related information. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- More than 550 high-resolution multimodality images, including computed tomography, MRI, fluoroscopic studies, positron emission tomography, and ultrasound, visually guide readers through the cases.
- New to this edition, a question-and-answer section for each case reinforces key concepts.
- Easy-to-read bulleted formatting and concise presentation of common and uncommon gastrointestinal tract diagnoses impacting the esophagus, stomach, liver, spleen, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, appendix, and colon.
Thieme's RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rounds, and rotations. RadCases helps you to identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical. The series comprehensively covers the following specialties:
Breast Imaging • Cardiac Imaging • Emergency Imaging • Gastrointestinal Imaging • Genitourinary Imaging • Head and Neck Imaging • Interventional Radiology • Musculoskeletal Radiology • Neuro Imaging • Nuclear Medicine • Pediatric Imaging • Thoracic Imaging • Ultrasound Imaging
Each RadCases second edition has a code allowing you one year of access to Thieme's online database of 350 cases: the 100 cases in this book plus 250 cases more.
Master your cases, pass your exams, and diagnose with confidence: RadCases!