Janis and Jones Plastic Surgery Spaced-Repetition Flashcards
- Media Type: Database
Prices incl. VAT per year
Janis and Jones’ Plastic Surgery Spaced-Repetition Flashcards Q&A
Studying plastic surgery just got a whole lot easier!
Powered by Synaptiq, learn from a 1600+ physician-curated flashcard deck, with questions, answers and explanations based on Janis and Jones’ Essentials of Plastic Surgery Q&A Companion.
Questions cover all topics, from aesthetic to reconstructive, that residents need to know.
The flashcards are delivered in an intuitive study platform that leverages spaced-repetition technology to help you learn faster and retain more than ever.
- 1600+ physician-curated plastic surgery flashcards based on the acclaimed Essentials of Plastic Surgery
- Robust statistics let you visualize and track progress to build strong study habits
- Optimize your learning schedule with smart recommendations and customizations
- Curate a one-stop flashcard library by easily importing Anki decks to supplement our pre-made plastic surgery study set…
- … or create your own with the flashcard editor and collaborative deck builder
- Fit studying into your busy schedule with bite-sized study sessions accessible across desktop, tablet, or mobile
Plastic Surgery Spaced-Repetition Flashcards will help you through your entire plastic surgery residency. They are also ideal for fellows, medical students, those studying for the ABPS or other plastic surgery boards, and anyone who needs to effectively and efficiently learn plastic surgery.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the Flashcards in our webshop
- You will receive your access code immediately via email
- Create an account* and redeem code at https://www.synaptiq.app/thieme/plastics
- Begin using your Flashcards within seconds!
- Access lasts for 12 months from the date of code redemption
Frequently asked questions
How do I redeem my eBook?
- Once you have successfully completed your eBook purchase on Thieme.com please look in your Order Confirmation e-mail for your unique redemption code. If you have not received your code, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance.
- Please go to https://www.vitalsource.com and make an account if you do not already have one.
- Once you are logged in, click the Account menu at the top right of the screen. Select Redeem and enter the redemption code in the Code To Redeem box.
- Press Redeem. Once the code has been redeemed your eBook will download and appear in your library.
Can I download e-books directly to mobile phones/tablets (without going through PC/laptop)?
- Click this link to access app downloads for iPhone, Android, Kindle, Mac, PC, and Chromebook: https://www.vitalsource.com/downloads
- Once you have downloaded the Bookshelf app, open the app and log in to your Bookshelf account to access your eBook. Click on “All Titles” in the collection pane to view all the eBooks in your account. Double-click on the title to download the book to your device. Once downloaded, double-click again to open the book.
Can I transfer e-books to other computers?
With an account from Vitalsource, you are able to access your book anywhere once you have logged in to your account at least once.
What is an e-book?
An e-book is an electronic edition of a printed book that is available as a file. The content does not differ from the printed edition of the book. Thieme offers electronic books in PDF and EPUB formats. For both formats, you need software to display the documents on your reading device. This software is not part of the e-book download.
What is the PDF format?
Adobe PDF format (Portable Document Format) is a standard format in MAC/PC area. Free programs for reading a PDF are available for all common operating systems (e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux) and for almost all e-book readers such as e-book readers, tablets or smartphones.
What is the EPUB format?
EPUB (electronic publication) is a standard format for e-books that enables dynamic adaptation of the text to the size of the display device. It is particularly well suited for displaying e-books on tablet PCs, smartphones, and e-book readers.
EPUBs can also be easily displayed on MACs/PCs via the free ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) software, for example.
An Internet connection is required only to download the e-book to the reader. Once the download is complete, you can view and read the e-book without an Internet connection.
Are e-books copy-protected?
E-books from Thieme Publishing Group are provided with DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection from Vitalsource
On how many devices can I read the e-book?
You can read an e-book on up to six different (mobile) devices. These devices must be authorized with the same Adobe ID.
Can I exchange/return an e-book?
E-books are products that are not suitable for return due to their nature. Just like downloads of other electronic files (movies, music or software), e-books are excluded from the right of withdrawal. A return or exchange is therefore not possible.
If you have any questions about downloading Bookshelf, creating your account, or accessing and using your eBook edition, please visit http://support.vitalsource.com/