- Edition: Second edition, revised and expanded 2000
- Details: 500 pages, 181 ill., Hardback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9783131263322
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
Product information Herbal Medicine
With the new contribution of Dr. Volker Fintelmann, Weiss's classic text on Herbal Medicine has been expanded and refocused to meet the needs of practicing physicians, residents, students, and other clinicians.
Arranged by organ system, the book's clear structure and scientific orientation make the topic of herbal medicine accessible to even the most traditional medical doctor. You will benefit from the newest research, clinical studies, and the pivotal findings of the German Commission E on the efficacy of herbs.
Special features include:
- In-depth coverage of the state-of-the-art of phytotherapy
- Key prescription information highlighted in each chapter
- Superb color photographs throughout the text
- Two new quick reference sections that maximize your access to the material -- by herbs and the disorder they are used for, and by disorder and the herbs used in its treatment