Direct Diagnosis in Radiology
- Edition: 1 2008
- Details: 272 pages, 256 ill., ePub
- ISBN: 9783132579774
- Media Type:
- Copy protection:
- Language of text: English
Product information Gastrointestinal Imaging
Dx-Direct is a series of eleven Thieme books covering the main subspecialties in radiology. It includes all the cases you are most likely to see in your typical working day as a radiologist. For each condition or disease you will find the information you need -- with just the right level of detail.
Dx-Direct gets to the point:
- Definitions, Epidemiology, Etiology, and Imaging Signs
- Typical Presentation, Treatment Options, Course and prognosis
- Differential Diagnosis, Tips and Pitfalls, and Key References
...all combined with high-quality diagnostic images.
Whether you are a resident or a trainee, preparing for board examinations or just looking for a superbly organized reference: Dx-Direct is the high-yield choice for you!
The series covers the full spectrum of radiology subspecialties including:
- Head and Neck