- Edition: 3rd edition 2018
- Details: 438 pages, 787 ill., Hardback (Thread Stitching)
- ISBN: 9783131258533
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
Highly Commended by the BMA Medical Book Awards for Internal Medicine!
Written and edited by internationally renowned specialists, the third edition of Gastroenterological Endoscopy covers the entire spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for the upper and lower GI tract while providing the latest overview of GI disorders. A great wealth of high-resolution photographs provides the visual information needed to confidently assess and diagnose mucosal lesions of the entire digestive tract. Significant advances in the field—both medical and technical—since the last edition are covered in comprehensive detail.
- New panel of top international editors, continuing the tradition of excellence, depth, and breadth as originated by founding editors Classen, Tytgat, and Lightdale; list of contributing authors is a "who's who" of GI endoscopy
- Coverage of newest, advanced tools and techniques: gastric-POEMS, submucosal tunnel endoscopic resection (STER), lumen-apposing metal stents, "over-the-scope" clips, and much more
- More than 750 exquisite images
Gastroenterological Endoscopy, third edition, surely deserves a prominent place in any complete endoscopy reference collection.