A Precise Pocket Atlas, Based on the Works of Nogier/Bahr
- Edition: 2nd edition 2011
- Details: 448 pages, 267 ill., Paperback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9783131319623
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
The definitive pocket guide to ear acupuncture - now in a Second Edition!
Written by one of the world's leading experts on Western auriculotherapy, Ear Acupuncture -- now in a fully updated Second Edition -- provides readers with succinct descriptions of acupuncture points and practical advice on how to incorporate ear acupuncture treatment strategies and techniques into daily practice.
Based on the work of auriculotherapy masters Nogier and Bahr, each practical two-page unit is comprised of concise text on the left-hand side supplemented by clearly labeled line drawings on the right. Localization points indicated in color depict each specific reflex zone. In cases where localization is particularly difficult, helpful enlargements of the region in question allow for easy identification.
- 360 high-quality drawings demonstrate key points and treatment options
- Detailed coverage of nine new points, including the anger point, shen men point, super omega point, and more
- Numerous cross-referenced indications tables allow quick access to needed information
This user-friendly guide is the ideal choice for students or teachers of acupuncture and pain management or for anyone involved in the practice of complementary medicine.