Anatomy in Your Pocket
- Edition: 1 2018
- Details: 632 pages, 442 ill., PDF
- ISBN: 9781626239135
- Media Type:
- Copy protection:
- Language of text: English
Exquisitely illustrated portable anatomical study tool a must-have for medical students
Anatomy in Your Pocket by Anne Gilroy is based on the award-winning textbook Atlas of Anatomy and the work of Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, and Udo Schumacher. This volume is organized by seven sections: the back, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, upper limb, lower limb, and head and neck. Each card features a full-color illustration with numerical labels only, while the reverse side provides the answers, an ideal format for self-testing.
- More than 400 exceptionally detailed full-color illustrations by Markus Voll and Karl Wesker supplemented by high-quality photos delineate body structures
- Tables, high-yield clinical correlations, didactically relevant Q&A, and superb illustrations enable studying, memorizing, and reviewing the most important concepts in human anatomy
- The compact spiral binding protects the cards and is perfect for on-the-go studying and quick reference
- Online access to WinkingSkull.com provides labels-on and labels-off review and the ability to administer timed self-tests
First-year medical students studying gross anatomy and second-year medical students preparing for the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX will benefit from using this resource as a study companion. It is also a go-to anatomical reference for other medical trainees who need a succinct yet thorough review of key anatomy.