Anatomy for Dental Medicine in Your Pocket
- Edition: 1 2018
- 326 , 153 , ePub
- ISBN: 9781638534617
- Media Type:
- Copy protection:
- Language of text: English
Exquisitely illustrated portable anatomical study tool a must-have for dental students
Anatomy for Dental Medicine in Your Pocket by Eric Baker and Johanna Warshaw is based on Professor Baker's award-winning textbook Anatomy for Dental Medicine and the work of Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, and Udo Schumacher. The book is organized into 13 chapters covering the skull, the vertebral column, the brain and spinal cord, the neck, the face, temporal and infratemporal fossae, the oral cavity, the nasal cavity, the pharynx and larynx, the orbit, the ear, lymphatics, and potential spaces and the spread of infection. The format is conducive to helping dental students assimilate complex anatomy and anatomical relationships into practical dentistry.
- More than 150 exceptionally detailed illustrations by Markus Voll and Karl Wesker delineate relevant anatomy
- Insightful commentary enables studying, memorizing, and reviewing anatomical concepts important to dentistry
- The compact spiral binding protects the cards and is perfect for on-the-go studying and quick reference
- Online access to WinkingSkull.com provides labels-on and labels-off review and the ability to administer timed self-tests
This portable companion is ideal for first-year dental students taking gross anatomy courses and an excellent prep guide for the NBDE. Allied health students in dental hygiene, speech pathology, audiology, and ophthalmology will also benefit from consulting this handy reference to learn about structures of the head and neck and their interrelationships.